Daily - January 2nd to December 31st
Please Note: Tour does not operate on the following dates:
- New Years Day (1 January)
- Thanksgiving Day (22 November)
- Christmas Eve (24 December)
- Christmas Day (25 December)
- International border crossing San Ysidro, California / Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
Getting to Tijuana
o get to Tijuana from the United States, use either freeway 5 or 805, both of which lead directly to the international crossing at San Ysidro, California. Just before the border you use the last US exit called Camino de la Plaza, at the end of the offramp you make a right and immediately enter the Border Village Parking, wich is were you will be returned to at the end of the tour.
If you don't want to drive you can take the trolley up to San Ysidro station and walk to Tijuana or you can take a San Diego transit bus routes 929 and 932 that will take you all the way to the border.
- Fully escorted, safe guided tour with bilingual guide
- Admission to the Tijuana Wax Museum, lunch, welcome margarita, wine tasting and return bus transportation to the US
- Beverages, other than welcome margarita and wine tasting
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- This tour is suitable only for passengers with collapsible wheelchairs. Passengers must be able to get on and off the bus without assistance from staff for your return trip.
Tijuana Tourist Terminal:
Tijuana Tourist Terminal located on Avenida Revolucion makes it convenient to shop the many bazaars and boutiques for great deals, and the terminal offers a great place to store packages and rest. Your guide will give you helpful shopping tips and English is spoken by most merchants.
US Currency widely accepted Visitors to Mexico may purchase up to USD$400 of merchandise duty free and 1 bottle of alcohol per person 21 years of age.
Upon return to the United States from Mexico, a valid Passport, I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card is required for non-USA citizens. Canadian citizens should have identification required when entering the U.S. from Canada. US citizens should have a valid Driver License (Photo ID) or a valid Passport. (Canadian Citizens must be able to establish both identity and citizenship. Documents that may establish citizenship are: Birth certificate, citizenship certificate and passport)
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge when accompanied by parents
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 3-11 years
- Adult price is $30.00 Dollars
For every confirmed booking you will be required to print a voucher which is presented at the destination. You will receive a link to your voucher via email once your booking is confirmed.
Complete tour guide information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable guides, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.